Monday, October 12, 2009

Karro's Recruitment Tracker: October Edition



The Junior DL standout sent shock waves through the college football recruiting world when THE Miles Karro recorded one tackle against JPII, a career first. The last time someone named Miles Karro made a tackle against a high school team with a Knight as their mascot was in 1969 when Sacramento School for the Blind Donkeys gave the I.P. Freely High Knights a 70-0 blow out loss. Miles Karro went on to play college football at intramural powerhouse Bob's Tire College in Wasilla, Alaska .

After achieving the amazing feat offers from all over the country started to pile up in the Karro household's mailbox. Most notably Penn State University and University of Florida have extended offers to the upcoming superstar on his 17th birthday. After Georgia's blow out loss to Tennessee this past weekend UGA head coach Mark Richt gave a verbal offer to Karro Monday morning in desperation since they obviously need improvement along their defensive line. When asked about the verbal offer Richt responded,"What! I didn't do that! Get off my lawn!" I guess he didn't want this to come out quite yet but you guys are first know.

Miles told RUMBLE after the offers came in, "I'm still waiting on that Tennessee offer, I wait to meet Layla...I mean...Lane Kiffin."

Handler Noland Moorer said, "I just want the best for this kid. He his a perfect example of a leader on and off the field."

1 comment: